Under The Big Sky

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

People

So I have a few questions.......
I work with the public; when you go somewhere and they don't have any appointment available right that minute....do you get mad and throw a fit or make an appointment for when they do have time?
Do you ever miss your lunch? I do all the time, just to fit that one person in to make sure they are taken care of. I love working with the public but I feel that we are disrespected every day. We miss our breaks and lunches and stay late just to make other people happy. And people wonder why working with the public is so hard to do.
So think next time when some one says it will be five minutes....they might need to take a few minutes so they can give you the best service possible.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home