Under The Big Sky

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Wine

I love wine and I have found a new one that I want badddd. I usually drink a white zinfandel, till new years eve. I tried a riesling, I was very scared to try it but I did. I love it. On my current wine list goes........
-huckleberry riesling from latah creek out of Washington 2004 <------ i love this one!!!!!
-columbia vally riesling from chateau ste michelle out of washington 2004
-blue moon oregon riesling from bridgeview out of -you guessed- it oregon 2004
i still like the fall back but i want to explain my wine tasting more. i can't get over the huckleberry. i tried that out at the bar s supper club. i must say it had a nice smooth taste. now i must found out where i can get it. it will be my birthday gift to me. i better get two, one to drink one to save. yummmmm

7 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger ZenPanda said…

    Have you looked at the wine store by 2Js? they have an excellent selection!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Keri said…

    i went there today after work and found it, bought it. going to enjoy it on my b-day at the end of the month

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Coffee is better! ;-)

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BAd girl...lol Guess who?

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger david said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERI!!!!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger bestbuddie said…

    Happy belated birthday! D-bestbuddie

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Julie Marie said…

    I think I have seen the Latah Creek Huckleberry at Walmart in Sandpoint, Idaho

     

Post a Comment

<< Home