Under The Big Sky

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Weather

Well I like to say the weather here always amazes me. I have lived here most my life and yet you still never know what going to happen outside. I knew it was going to snow sometime between last night and this morning. Like most spring snow I was thinking it would be just light......Was I so wrong it was the big heavy wet snow mixed with rain. Just for the record I hate snow..LOL . But I must say it was nice to see the white stuff this morning. I know that with out it we will have a ton of forest fires this summer. I love to travel around the state, but to see the places that I enjoyed in the past years gone. There's a great sadness. So if not snow lets see some rain.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger david said…

    It was BEAUTIFUL, Keri! I was so happy!

    ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home