Under The Big Sky

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

so so so

I haven't been on here in a month. Lets see what I have done...... Well no more tattoos. All is healed now, that took just a little over two weeks. Not too bad. I did go to the wine and food festival. o'my that was so much fun. I had so many great wines. Saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in forever. I even went Monday to find that one wine that I liked. I'll be going again next year. This Sunday the salon will be putting on a workshop and we still need two models. They have to have curly hair and be at least shoulder length, no chemical relaxer, no lightener or color with more than 20 vol. This service will be free of charge. And they will get 20% off and products. Just let me know by tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home