Under The Big Sky

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

are you ready????

So today was the start of "Exploring Montana", the whole Lewis and Clark thing. I'm sad to say I'm not too excited about this. I was reading on the the web site about how much the events are and man for a resident of Montana I think the tickets are a little out there. I have been talking to some of my clients about this to get what they think about all this and 9 out of 10 are not going to do anything the state has to offer due to the price. You have to imagine that any other year all the events the state is offering up are free. So why in the right mind would I pay 15.00 a day??? Or over 1000.00 for the whole thing? I am really shocked that they want that kind of money. I think it's great--all the Lewis and Clark stuff--but I'm not willing to shell that kind of money out, then pay for gas on top of it. Traveling between two towns, to pay hell high gas prices and then pay for events that should be free. Sorry no thanks. I'll just enjoy everything else.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger david said…

    I agree -- I don't understand what people are paying for -- most of the stuff that I've read about is just regular Montana and L&C stuff that is always available. Nope -- I probably won't attend any of the "official" events either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home