Under The Big Sky

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

On the road

As of Friday I'm gone. Yeah!!!!!!!! The kiddos and I are headed for a long weekend. I think it's about time. So over to Idaho again, this time for fun. My son gets out of school two of the days. Which he's not too happy about but being the person that I am think "what the hell!" We're taking along the homework too. LOL - this is going to be one fun trip. I am thankful that my kiddos have been traveling since they were born. I can't say that I would want to be in the car for 7 hours if they hadn't. So loud music, cheese nips, and twizzlers.....the great snacks of the road!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's great that you take some time out to be with your kids. Parents should do that more often.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home