Under The Big Sky

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Got that feeling

I have the itch. Every so often I get the itch for another tattoo. I can't explain it, but once I got the 1st tattoo I wanted more.
1.) small dolphin with red sun right shoulder
2.) large butterfly with tribal around it between shoulders (purple and black) this one took 4 hrs to do. Ouch!
3.) medium sphere with tribal lower back
4.) small blue fairy chick with purple wings red hair. Cover up from a me being stupid in high school.
5.) ???? Still looking
they all have meaning for me. Everything from being free from an abusive relationship to my daughter being born. The last one was done over a year ago. Now I have the itch.......I want more! LOL
but I have two problems... One, I have to find something that I want on me the rest of my life and it has to mean something to me. Second, I don't know where my tattoo guy is. He's done all of mine except the very 1st one. I have trust in this man so much that I have followed him to 2 different shops. soo hmm

7 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger david said…

    Do like I'm planning -- get MONTANA tattooed on you!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger ZenPanda said…

    I think we should all do it together! Let's have a Montana tatoo party!
    :)

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger david said…

    Gosh...that's actually a pretty cool idea, Andrea...it might also bolster the courage of "newbies!"

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger david said…

    Lighten up, pwrslave.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Keri said…

    you know pwrslave, my childern are very well taken care of. i'm not taking any thing away from them by doing this. oooo well may be all the junk food.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger david said…

    pwrslave, quite often I feel the same way as you do -- but recently have been persuaded to view tattoos in a less judgemental way...try to consider a tattoo as a form of art and an expression of something that a person truly loves and wants to be reminded of on a regular basis.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I have some blogs too. Yours is interesting. It gave me some inspirations. Thanks
    Keri - Nail Fungus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home