Under The Big Sky

Sunday, July 24, 2005

It's over


I'm sorry to say that........ My vacation is over, my last day of vacation will be spent in 3 different airports. LOL, I decided to fly out to Boise for meetings on my last day of vacation. Well it's not that bad. I love traveling. I love to fly, yep I'm still that one person that get all Getty when I fly. LOL
I told myself all day I need to get started packing........Well that was this morring and here it is almost 4 pm and I have yet to get out the suitcase. I am the worst at packing. My kids keep asking "can we go to grandma's?" I just say I have to pack. It's my last day to be with them and enjoy them to the fullest before I have to go back to work. I guess I don't want to give that up yet.
well I never went biking at all. I have to laugh at my self, when I'm working I try to get on the trail at least three times a week. I rush to get the kidos and get dinner done, then rush to drop off the little one and pick up the bikes before it gets to late to ride. All this durning a normal week. Then comes along vacation......... No time was spent on the trail at all, didn't even think about it. I spent most of the time swimming and playing around the yard with the kidos. I must say, this has been the most wonderful week around my kids. They really didn't fight that much, and they gave my the biggest smile when I was watching them go through grandma's sprinkler. The best was when my daughter cuddled up and took a nap in my chair with me yesterday. She never wants to cuddle with mom. My son has been the best. I got to sleep in till 9:30 almost every morring. Now I look at them, my son play with car's , and my daughter napping on the couch. I don't want my week to end.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger david said…

    Glad you enjoyed it, Keri -- sounds like it was very relaxing. You deserve it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home