Under The Big Sky

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sun burns and bruises


I got in to Boise in the morning to drive for 2 more hours to Cascade Lake. Wow what a place. It reminded me of Flathead. It's about 30 mins from McCall, Idaho. during the drive I was amazed how much traffic there was. It was like we never left the city. After we got all settled in the camp site, we all got on the boat to go play. I'll have some pics here in a few days. I for the first time went on a tube and was pulled behind the boat. I had the best time. I laughed so much the I fell off a few times. So the next day was meetings camp-side; it was great till I noticed that I was burnt. 4 hours next to a lake. I should have realized that I would have been burnt. I couldn't believe the next day when I got up how much. Well lets say the heat from my burns kept me warm all night. LOL . I do recommend if you ever get to the Boise area the Hilton Garden Inn on Overland and Cole. Very nice. The Goodwood barbeque restaurant has really really great ribs. I am a bbq freak. This was a great trip. And I didn't even see the evil flight attendant. LOL

3 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Keri said…

    Ouch! You turned into a "crispy critter!" Hope it fades away soon.

    ps - lovely pic!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger GeeGuy said…

    That's gotta hurt!

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for your help!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home