Under The Big Sky

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So I did it



I did the Hiawatha trail. I had a blast. We started about 10:40 on Sunday. Man it was still cold that morning. The first tunnel was almost 2 miles long. Very cold very dark. But once that was done it was great. Very sunny. Some of the tunnels were over 8771-683 feet long and the trestles were 120-220 feet high. Just breath taking. Also there is a lot of history on the trail. I can't wait till next year. I plan to do it again. The vacation the kido's and I took was great. They did so much with Shawn's kiddies. We went to their fair. It was small town but I wouldn't have it any other way. It was my daughter's 1st time riding on the rides. The little shit wasn't scared at all. I couldn't pull here away at times. My son went on all the big kid rides. I was shocked to see him on a ride that I wouldn't have gone on. LOL there growing up so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home