Under The Big Sky

Sunday, October 16, 2005

People

So when did people stop respecting property? Last night a few friends and I went out. As we were leaving the It'll Do bar in Westgate, we noticed that my car didn't look right. As we got up to it the hood had been walked on. Now I have 6 big ass dents in the hood of my car. I called the police. That was, well, funny. His words........"Well it might be better if you get it fixed your self. We might never have any luck getting anything out of them." So great to know that I will have to pay out of pocket of this. And the guy that did will not have a care in the world about it.
So thanks to the guys that fucked up my car. Hope karma hits you just as hard!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger david said…

    F**king a$$holes. Sorry, Keri - I hate it when Bad Things happen to Good People.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd toss em off one of those tressels if I found out who it was. The 230 foot one....lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home