Under The Big Sky

Monday, March 13, 2006

Color

Well the class on Sunday went way different. We should have done chemical relaxer's, but we just couldn't find the models we needed. So we did color at the last minute. It went great. I should have taken a picture but I was to excited with the way my models hair trued out. Thanks you very much Penny for letting me do"what ever I wanted". That's trust in you stylist. On other news I'm house hunting. I have been looking for 3 weeks now and still have found nothing. I must say the houses that I have seen are something to be desired. All I ask for is a some what nice sized kitchen. And bedrooms that will fit a queen size bed. That's a joke in some of the homes I looked at, they might have been able it fit a single. For now I have a feeling that I might be looking for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home