Under The Big Sky

Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday

Ok I've been looking for a house, right. Well I'm please to say that I will be building one come may. I am working with a group to help build a house. I have to put in 32 hours a week for the next 10 months. I think it is well worth it. So if any one want to come help me there more and welcome.....Hint ....Hint. I am so happy. I found this all out on Tuesday. I can't wait to show the kidos that we have a real home with a yard. And we can finely have a pet. I think about all the great things that my kidos will love. I can't believe that I'm going to own a home. Smiles!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger david said…

    That is so exciting - what wonderful news! Sounds like a lot of hard work, too -- but I suppose that will make it feel even more like your True Home!

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger ZenPanda said…

    That is totally awesome! If you need people to help with your hours please let me know. :)

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger bestbuddie said…

    Congrats, Keri! I'll try and help you!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Julie Marie said…

    Exciting! Good luck with the new house.

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
    a great resource on the Internet here!
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my abandoned pet rescue site.
    Have a great week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home