Under The Big Sky

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

To all my wonderful clients

I'm posting this to let every one that reads this know when I'll be out of the salon on vacation or meetings for the next few months.
June - I'll be in the salon on June 12 which is a Monday from 9-4.
I'll be out of the salon the 13 and 14 . Back one the 15 9-4.
then on vacation the 16-22. I'll be in town.
July - I will be working the 3rd 9-4. The salon will be closed the 4th.
September - I'll be gone the 20-26 on vacation again, still in town.
October - I'll be gone the 15th -17th with meetings.
if you have my cell number you can reach my anytime. I will still be doing hair on vacation, but only if you call my cell. oooooo and Jeff, hi!!!! Smile !

6 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger david said…

    Make sure to get plenty of pictures to share with us when you're on vacation!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Keri said…

    well my vacation isn't well a vacation. i'm going to be working on the house. but i'll be talking alot of pics.

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey!
    What you doin'
    in August?

    House is coming along
    slowly. Haven't heard
    how yours is doing?

    Where ya been?

    Bill

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey!
    Where are you?
    You haven't posted for a long time?
    You OK?

    What ya doin in August?
    I'm on vacation and
    traveling.

    Bill

     

Post a Comment

<< Home