Under The Big Sky

Friday, August 18, 2006

Just one of those days

Have you ever had just one of those days? I did. It started off with me finding out my rent will be going up to much more than I can really afford, then found out that my daycare will be twice as much as of next month. So whets next?? My rent now will be more than what I will pay for my house. So I am going to start looking for a more afforable place to live for the next 9 month till my house is done. So that leaves my with very few places that wouldn't make me sign a years lease. Now comes the hard part of finding a place that is not too bad and has a good school near it. Packing and move at the same time, working and getting my required hours in for my house. Sounds like a lots of stress. I thinking I'm going to hit my no more stress limit soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger ZenPanda said…

    I can donate a few hours to one of your causes...just email.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger bestbuddie said…

    Hang in there, Keri! Wish we could help out...there just aren't enough hours in the day!

    Thanks for the excellent job on J's hair...her pictures are awesome! We'll bring one in!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll bet that wasted money on those tattoos would be handy right about now.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Keri said…

    well lets see maybe i spent money that i had recived from the hard earned taxes i got back. you know maybe i have a budget for monthly bills and haveing everything jump all at once would be hard for anyone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home