Under The Big Sky

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New computer

As all have you might have noticed I haven't posted in a very long time. My computer died at the end of June. I thought I could last with out it. I figured that with working on the house and working at my job that I wouldn't have any time. I was wrong. The soon to be new neighbors are not so nice. Since we have started we have had many complaint's about noise. Turns out that their in city limits and we're not. City says that you have to be quite at 8 pm. County says we can do what ever we want, since were not in city limits yet. So not to hurt any ones feelings we have to stop work at 8pm, which in turn makes it really hard for us to get work done. Just when we get started we have to stop and start cleaning up. So work has been slow to start. But on a good note I'll own land as of the 29 of this month.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home